skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 05, 2006
As I grow. . .
I have to say, at first I was worried how Luna and Murphy would get alone... needless to say they are now friends. Muprhy is much more tolerant of Luna than I had ever imagined. And Luna loves to snuggle up in Murphy's fur :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tracy's Blog
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2007
(17)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2006
(9)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(3)
Halloween!
Luna's getting bigger :-)
As I grow. . .
►
September
(1)
About Me
Tracy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment